Nebraska Revised Statute 48-628.02
Benefits; disqualification; receipt of other remuneration.
(1) An individual shall be disqualified for benefits for any week in which he or she is receiving or has received remuneration in the form of:
(a) Wages in lieu of notice or a dismissal or separation allowance;
(b) Vacation leave pay, including that received in a lump sum or upon separation from employment;
(c) Compensation for temporary disability under the workers’ compensation law of any state or under a similar law of the United States;
(d) Retirement or retired pay, pension, annuity, or other similar periodic payment under a plan maintained or contributed to by a base period or chargeable employer; or
(e) A gratuity or a bonus from an employer, paid after termination of employment, on account of prior length of service, or disability not compensated under the workers’ compensation law.
(2) Payments described in subsection (1) of this section that are made in a lump sum shall be prorated in an amount which is reasonably attributable to such week. If the prorated remuneration is less than the benefits which would otherwise be due, he or she shall be entitled to receive for such week, if otherwise eligible, benefits reduced by the amount of such remuneration. The prorated remuneration shall be considered wages for the quarter to which it is attributed.
(3) Military service-connected disability compensation payable under 38 U.S.C. chapter 11 and primary insurance benefits payable under Title II of the Social Security Act, as amended, or similar payments under any act of Congress shall not be deemed to be disqualifying or deductible from the benefit amount.
(4) No deduction shall be made for the part of any retirement pension which represents return of payments made by the individual. In the case of a transfer by an individual or his or her employer of an amount from one retirement plan to a second qualified retirement plan under the Internal Revenue Code, the amount transferred shall not be deemed to be received by the claimant until actually paid from the second retirement plan to the claimant.
(5) No deduction shall be made for any benefit received under a supplemental unemployment benefit plan described in subdivision (35)(g) of section 48-602.
(6) No deduction shall be made for any supplemental payments received by a claimant under the provisions of subsection (b) of section 408 of Title IV of the Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1952.