Nebraska Revised Statute 48-232
Anabolic steroids; terms, defined.
For purposes of section 48-233:
(1) Anabolic steroid shall have the definition found in section 28-401;
(2) Employee shall mean any person, paid or unpaid, who in any way assists an entity in carrying out the business activities of such entity. Employee shall include an independent contractor;
(3) Institution shall mean any public elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution;
(4) Political subdivision shall have the definition found in section 13-903;
(5) State agency shall have the definition of agency as found in section 81-1705; and
(6) Subordinate employee shall mean a person employed by the same employer as and directly or indirectly supervised in the course of such employment by an employee.
- Laws 1990, LB 571, § 8;
- Laws 1992, LB 1019, § 35.