Nebraska Revised Statute 48-1702
For purposes of the Farm Labor Contractors Act, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Department means the Department of Labor;
(2) Farm labor contractor means any individual, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, or cooperative association, other than an agricultural employer, an agricultural association, or an employee of an agricultural employer or agricultural association, who for any money or other valuable consideration paid or promised to be paid performs any farm labor contracting activity;
(3) Farm labor contracting activity means recruiting, soliciting, hiring, employing, furnishing, or transporting any migrant or seasonal agricultural worker;
(4) Non-English-speaking worker has the same meaning as non-English-speaking employee in section 48-2208; and
(5) Worker means a person who is employed or recruited by or who subcontracts with a farm labor contractor.