Nebraska Revised Statute 43-4802

Chapter 43


Petition authorized.

A minor who is at least sixteen years of age, who is married or living apart from his or her parents or legal guardian, and who is a legal resident may file a petition in the district court of his or her county of residence for a judgment of emancipation. The petition shall be signed and verified by the minor.