43-4802. Petition authorized.

A minor who is at least sixteen years of age, who is married or living apart from his or her parents or legal guardian, and who is a legal resident may file a petition in the district court of his or her county of residence for a judgment of emancipation. The petition shall be signed and verified by the minor.

Source:Laws 2018, LB714, ยง 2.