Nebraska Revised Statute 48-165
Blank forms; distribution; fees; telephone number.
(1) The administrator of the Nebraska Workers' Compensation Court shall prepare and make available to employees, employers, and workers' compensation insurers such blank forms as deemed proper and advisable.
(2) The administrator of the compensation court may establish a schedule of fees for services including, but not limited to, copying, reproducing documents from preservation duplicates, preparing forms and other material, responding to inquiries for information, and preparing publications. In establishing fees, the administrator may consider costs for time, material, and delivery.
(3) The administrator of the compensation court may maintain a toll-free telephone number and assign staff members of the compensation court to respond to inquiries from employees, employers, and others regarding the operation of the Nebraska Workers' Compensation Act and to provide information regarding the rights, benefits, and obligations of injured employees and their employers under the act.
- Laws 1917, c. 85, § 29, p. 221;
- C.S.1922, § 3080;
- C.S.1929, § 48-157;
- Laws 1935, c. 57, § 36, p. 206;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 48-157;
- R.S.1943, § 48-165;
- Laws 1949, c. 161, § 4, p. 412;
- Laws 1983, LB 263, § 3;
- Laws 1986, LB 811, § 98;
- Laws 2005, LB 13, § 22.