Nebraska Revised Statute 43-4621
Content of temporary custody order.
(1) designate the order as temporary; and
(2) identify to the extent feasible the destination, duration, and conditions of the deployment.
(1) specify the allocation of caretaking authority, decisionmaking authority, or limited contact among the deploying parent, the other parent, and any nonparent;
(2) if the order divides caretaking or decisionmaking authority between individuals, or grants caretaking authority to one individual and limited contact to another, provide a process to resolve any dispute that may arise;
(3) provide for liberal communication between the deploying parent and the child during deployment, including through electronic means, unless contrary to the best interest of the child, and allocate any costs of communications;
(4) provide for liberal contact between the deploying parent and the child during the time the deploying parent is on leave or otherwise available, unless contrary to the best interest of the child;
(5) provide for reasonable contact between the deploying parent and the child after return from deployment until the temporary order is terminated, even if the time of contact exceeds the time the deploying parent spent with the child before entry of the temporary order; and