Nebraska Revised Statute 43-4414
Child welfare system; strategic leadership group; members.
There is hereby established a child welfare strategic leadership group. The strategic leadership group shall be a nonvoting group that exists for purposes of receiving updates on the work group's activities. The strategic leadership group shall consist of:
(1) The chairperson of the Judiciary Committee of the Legislature;
(2) The chairperson of the Health and Human Services Committee of the Legislature;
(3) The Chief Justice or the Chief Justice's designee; and
(4) The chief executive officer of the Department of Health and Human Services or such officer's designee.
- Laws 2022, LB1173, § 4.
- Operative Date: April 20, 2022