Nebraska Revised Statute 43-3711
Volunteer; prohibited acts.
A court appointed special advocate volunteer shall not:
(1) Accept any compensation for the duties and responsibilities of his or her appointment;
(2) Have any association that creates a conflict of interest with his or her duties;
(3) Be related to any party or attorney involved in a case;
(4) Be employed in a position that could result in a conflict of interest or give rise to the appearance of a conflict; or
(5) Use the position to seek or accept gifts or special privileges.