Nebraska Revised Statute 43-3324
Information to Department of Health and Human Services; agreements authorized.
The Department of Motor Vehicles and relevant licensing authorities shall provide to the Department of Health and Human Services specified information about license holders in a manner agreed to by the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Motor Vehicles or the relevant licensing authority annually on a date determined by the Department of Health and Human Services. The information shall include:
(1) The name of the license holder;
(2) The license holder's address of record;
(3) The license holder's federal employer identification number or social security number, if available and permissible under law, and the license holder's date of birth;
(4) The type of license held;
(5) The effective date of the license or renewal;
(6) The expiration date of the license; and
(7) The status of the license as active or inactive.
The Department of Health and Human Services may enter into agreements with the Director of Motor Vehicles and relevant licensing authorities to carry out this section. Such agreements with the Game and Parks Commission with regard to recreational license holders shall only be made when electronic or other automated retrieval systems are available for such information.
- Laws 1997, LB 752, § 24.