2016-17 Nebraska Blue Book
The Blue Book is Nebraska's official reference manual, with information about the state's government, geography, economy, history and culture.
Bound, printed copies of the 2016-17 Nebraska Blue Book are available for purchase through the Clerk of the Legislature's Office and may be ordered by calling (402) 471-2271. The cost is $15 plus postage and sales tax as applicable.
- History of State Government
- Constitution of Nebraska
and Initiated and Referred Measures (Pages 241-270)
- State Government Appropriations
- Number of State Employees
- History and Organization
- Legislative Council
- Legislative Districts
- State Senators- Biographies
- Historical Legislative Rosters
- Legislative Statistics
- State Government Organizational Chart
- Elected Executive Officers
- Code agencies include state departments and
agencies subject to the governor's direct control.
- Noncode agencies include state departments and
agencies not subject to the governor's direct control.
- This section includes miscellaneous boards, commissions,
committees, councils, authorities and quasi-governmental
bodies, and bodies with members from more than one
branch of state government.
- Nebraska Supreme Court
- Nebraska Court of Appeals
- Nebraska District Courts
- Nebraska County Courts
- Separate Juvenile Courts
- Workers' Compensation Court
- Judicial Commissions