77-2798. Income tax; claim for refund; action; where brought.

Except in cases involving the proposed assessment of a deficiency, any taxpayer who claims that the income tax he has paid under the Nebraska Revenue Act of 1967 is void in whole or in part, may bring an action, upon the grounds set forth in his claim for refund, against the Tax Commissioner for recovery of the whole or any part of the amount paid. Such suit against the Tax Commissioner may be instituted in a district court of Nebraska of appropriate jurisdiction where the taxpayer resides or in the district court of Lancaster County.

Source:Laws 1967, c. 487, ยง 98, p. 1617.