77-1778. Tax refund; file claim; when.

When any person believes that he or she has made payment of a tax or any penalty or interest that is in excess of his or her tax liability for any reason, he or she may file a claim with the Tax Commissioner for a refund of such overpayment.

Source:Laws 1987, LB 523, ยง 37.