As used in sections 48-901 to 48-912, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Labor organization shall mean any organization, association, or group of any kind, or any agency or employee representation committee or plan, whether incorporated or unincorporated, which exists for the purpose, in whole or in part, of dealing with employers concerning grievances, labor disputes, wages, rates of pay, hours of employment, or conditions of work;
(2) Labor dispute shall mean any controversy between an employer and the majority of his or her employees concerning the right or process or details of collective bargaining or the designation of an employee representative. Any organization with which either the employer or such majority is affiliated may be considered a party to the labor dispute;
(3) Employer shall mean a person who engages the services of an employee, and includes any person acting on behalf of an employer within the scope of his or her authority, express or implied, but shall not include the state or any political subdivision thereof, or any labor organization or anyone acting in behalf of such organization other than when it is acting as an employer in fact;
(4) Person shall include one or more individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, or receivers; and
(5) Secondary boycott shall mean combining or conspiring to cause or threaten to cause injury to one with whom no labor dispute exists, whether by (a) withholding patronage, labor, or other beneficial business intercourse, or by intentionally and unreasonably hindering or delaying the same, (b) picketing, (c) refusing to handle, install, use, or work on particular materials, equipment, or supplies, (d) hindering or preventing, by threats, intimidation, force, coercion or sabotage, the obtaining, use, or disposition of materials, equipment, or services, or (e) by any other unlawful means, in order to bring him or her against his or her will into a concerted plan to coerce or inflict damage upon another.