The Nebraska Statewide Workforce and Education Reporting System allows Nebraska to:
(1) Provide workforce-outcomes data to postsecondary institutions to guide program, educator, and institutional improvement;
(2) Support students and parents in understanding what education, training, and career pathways best prepare students for occupational success;
(3) Provide comprehensive data about student success and workforce outcomes to policymakers to inform decisions and resource allocation;
(4) Track workforce outcomes in order to better align programs with demands in the labor market;
(5) Disaggregate student outcomes by race, ethnicity, gender, and economic status in order to identify and close educational attainment gaps; and
(6) Identify the long-term return on investment from early education programs.