Section 28-1244 shall not apply to:
(1) Any display fireworks purchased from a licensed distributor; or
(2) Any display fireworks purchased by the holder of a display permit issued pursuant to section 28-1239.01; or
(3) Any fireworks brought into this state for storage by a licensed distributor and held for sale outside of this state; or
(4) Any fireworks furnished for agricultural purposes pursuant to written authorization from the State Fire Marshal to any holder of a distributor's license; or
(5) Toy cap pistols or toy caps, each of which does not contain more than twenty-five hundredths of a grain of explosive material.