28-1235.01. Resident; bring explosive material into state; when allowed.

Any resident of the State of Nebraska who holds a valid explosive permit issued by the Nebraska State Patrol and who uses explosive material in the conduct of a business or occupation may lawfully purchase explosive materials from a licensed seller located or residing in a state contiguous to the State of Nebraska and bring such explosive material into Nebraska.

Source:Laws 1979, LB 477, § 1; Laws 1989, LB 215, § 14.