Nebraska Revised Statute 42-353
(1) The name and address of the plaintiff and his or her attorney, except that a plaintiff who is living in an undisclosed location because of safety concerns is only required to disclose the county and state of his or her residence and, in such case, shall provide an alternative address for the mailing of notice;
(2) The name and address, if known, of the defendant;
(3) The date and place of marriage;
(4) The name and year of birth of each child whose custody or welfare may be affected by the proceedings and whether (a) a parenting plan as provided in the Parenting Act has been developed and (b) child custody, parenting time, visitation, or other access or child support is a contested issue;
(5) If the plaintiff is a party to any other pending action for divorce, separation, or dissolution of marriage, a statement as to where such action is pending;
(6) Reference to any existing restraining orders, protection orders, or criminal no-contact orders regarding any party to the proceedings;
(7) A statement of the relief sought by the plaintiff, including adjustment of custody, property, and support rights; and
(8) An allegation that the marriage is irretrievably broken if the complaint is for dissolution of marriage or an allegation that the two persons who have been legally married shall thereafter live separate and apart if the complaint is for a legal separation.
Laws 1972, LB 820, § 7;
Laws 1997, LB 229, § 13;
Laws 2004, LB 1207, § 21;
Laws 2007, LB221, § 1;
Laws 2007, LB554, § 30;
Laws 2008, LB1014, § 29;
Laws 2012, LB899, § 1.