Nebraska Revised Statute 28-1239
Chapter 28 Section 1239
Explosives control; exceptions to sections; enumerated.
(1) The use of explosive materials in medicines and medicinal agents in forms prescribed by the official United States Pharmacopoeia or the National Formulary;
(2) The sale, transportation, shipment, receipt, or importation of explosive materials for delivery to any agency of the United States or to any state or political subdivision thereof;
(3) Small arms ammunition and components thereof;
(4) The storage or possession of or dealing in black powder used for recreation purposes by a sportsperson;
(5) The storage or possession of or dealing in smokeless propellants, percussion caps, primers, and other components used by a sportsperson in the reloading of small arms ammunition;
(6) Bona fide war trophies capable of exploding and innocently found explosive materials possessed under circumstances negating an intent to use the same unlawfully, but the owner thereof shall surrender such items forthwith to any nationally certified hazardous device technician or military explosive ordnance expert upon demand by a law enforcement officer or agency or fire department; and
(7) The storage in minimum amounts necessary for lawful educational purposes of explosive materials to be used in the natural science laboratories of any state-accredited school system.
- Laws 1977, LB 38, § 271;
- Laws 1993, LB 163, § 4.